GeBAflex Tube Dialysis and Buffer Exchange Kits are the best-selling products in a decade for protein and nucleic acid dialysis, purification, or buffer exchange applications. GeBAflex Tube Dialysis and Buffer Exchange Kits include a specially designed single-use plastic tube that has a built-in permeable membrane that allows for salt migration. The high quality of the membrane allows unsurpassed recovery of 98% of pure samples.
The patented membrane is free of contaminating nucleic acids, heavy metals and treated with EDTA. The kits work in an easy-to-handle way by pipetting the sample into the tube and performing dialysis while the tubes are floating in the buffer. A floating rack is even included for added comfort of use. Multiple samples can be processed at the same time, allowing for high-throughput applications. No special equipment or syringes are required.
- Elimination of salt, solvents, and detergents.
- Complex formation studies (protein-protein, protein-DNA, and protein-RNA)
- PH and buffer adjustment of sample solutions, protein extracts, or cell extracts
- Small amino acid peptide dialysis
- Purification of virus particles
- Removal of micromolecules
- Tissue Culture Extract Purification
- Protein, oligonucleotide, RNA, or DNA dialysis sample
- Buffer swap
- Sample concentration
- Protein Sample Preparation for MALDI-MS
- High recovery:> 97%
- Dialysis membranes made from ultrapure regenerated cellulose
- Ease of use – no accessories required, very fast
- No need to clean or autoclave