CryoSure-DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) is a cryoprotective agent (USP grade) in multiple doses. It is registered as a medical device product in the EU for the storage of human cells or tissues for transplantation under the Medical Device Directive 93/42 / EEC.
- USP grade, according to cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) and ICH (International Conference on Harmonization) guideline Q7A (a precondition for using a substance as an API (active pharmaceutical ingredient)).
- Aseptic filling according to GMP and DIN EN ISO 13408.
- The primary packaging materials are designed to resist this strong polar solvent.
- Final tests of confectionery products that exceed USP and EP requirements in, for example, pyrogens, mycoplasma.
- Containers equipped with flip-off-tear-off closures.
Store at: 20 ° C-30 ° C
Protect from strong light